Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default sync ur moment to pc trouble

im trying to sync my phone but i am unable to doit can anyone give me some tips on how to sync

Mine doesn't really sync per se - it will allow me to see the phone and make changes to what is on my SD card, but that's it.

If you want to do that - my best luck has been pulling the battery on the phone, then plugging it up to the computer via the USB cable that came WITH the phone - not a different one - weird I know, but I tried a different USB cord and it didn't work.

From there you can make changes to the SD card (adding/deleting folders, adding pictures, ringtones, etc).

Good luck!

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

1. Connect your phone to the computer via the cable that came with the phone.

2. Once connected pull down the notification list you will see "USB Connected" on the list.
    Touch that notification and you will see a menu come up with the options of "mount" or
    "Don't Mount". Touch mount and now you will be able to access the SD card and move
    files and folders around.
    3. When you are done pull down your notification menu again and touch "Turn off USB storage. You will then see the options to turn off the usb storage. Turn it off and then you can disconnect the cable.

Hope this helps