1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint NFL Live?

Anyone successfully got the new Sprint NFL Live (which should replace the NFL Mobile Live) on their Moment? I am wanting to check it out and see if it is worth anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiv_X View Post
    Anyone successfully got the new Sprint NFL Live (which should replace the NFL Mobile Live) on their Moment? I am wanting to check it out and see if it is worth anything.
    I keep getting "waiting for data connection" while trying to download.

Sounds like a 2.1 update and won't work until then...

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fila View Post
    Sounds like a 2.1 update and won't work until then...
    Why do you say that? The 2.1 is going to replace whatever we have installed on our phones so I don't see what the Sprint Football app has to do with the 2.1 update.

Well, I finally got it to download and to my surprise, it says that it can't install on this phone. WTF? Maybe it only works with 2.1. Nice going Sprint.

Finally, it now works.They have made a change to the app. It is now 337kb instead of the 335kb app that downloaded & wouldn't install. Get it here:
    Sprint | Football Now

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStart View Post
    Finally, it now works.They have made a change to the app. It is now 337kb instead of the 335kb app that downloaded & wouldn't install. Get it here:
    Sprint | Football Now
    This is the link to Sprints website. Works now. Not sure why it won't just update from our phones though.

Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    ROM
    Full Stock

Also, if you text nfl to 7777 it'll send you the link to a working download.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts

Works for me...

then again, i do have the Hero instead of the Moment

I got mine to work by going to the browser and going to the site map and selecting Sprint NFL Live link. Then followed it from there. Good luck!