1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default market download/update issues?

Anyone else having a hard time dl'ing or updating apps from the market? I keep getting a "download unsuccessful" message.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

i'm seriously ready to punt this thing across the street!!!!!!!! i haven't been this pissed since my 3rd pre.........someone help

try turning you phone off then pull the battery for a minute then try again. i had the same problem and that fixed it
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Those were the first things I did......no luck

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    ROM
    gb 2.3.7-evo-deck 1.3

It's not just you. I'm having problems downloading too.

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts

It's happened to me a few times. When it happens, I just try downloading again and it works fine the second time.

Global Posts
    673 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Jailbroken/Rooted

WHen it happens to me, I just reboot, and it seems to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by piercedchef View Post
    Anyone else having a hard time dl'ing or updating apps from the market? I keep getting a "download unsuccessful" message.
    how olds your phone? was it doing that before? or did it just start? it might be a signal problem in your area. the first moment i had did the same thing and i returned it same day and the second one did the same thing found out it was a signal issue in my area. took a few hour but it fixed itself. only happened once in the last 2 months and reseting my phone fixed it.
    Last edited by fatsack; 04-04-2010 at 02:12 PM.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

well the phone is about a month old.....sprint tech at the store told me it was probably a software problem with one of the apps and that i should hard reset.......so i reluctantly did and it's fine now......not really sure what the problem was since i only had the phone a month but if it happens again i'm raising holy hell