Multitasking on the Moment Noob question

billy54554

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I searched for this answer on this forum but never found a good response. I am new to the Moment. So far, its ok. I just moved to the Moment from the Palm Pre. One of the things I loved about the Pre was its ability to multitask. I was told that the Android OS supported this feature but Im not sure how to do it. I have to close an app before I can open another. Can anyone show this noob how to multitask? Thanks. :confused:

fatsack

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
when your in a app just push the home key.then do what you gotta do "open another app or make a call" or push menu and push new window to open a new browser window. when your done just push menu then hit windows, it will show you all the windows you have open and are running. or just go back to the app you were using and touch the widget

make sure to close them when your done or they will keep running.

Last edited:

billy54554

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for reply. Ok, I tried all the steps you gave me. When I press the menu button I get a pop up windows that offer the choices of Add, Wallpaper, Search, Notifications and Settings but no Windows option. I am on the home screen when I press the menu button. Is there some type of setting I need to activate. Again, thanks for the help. :confused:

fatsack

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
let me try to be more clear .....
example...

if you are using a "app" like the market and want to multi task hit the home button then make a call or open app or browser or????.....when your done or want to go back to what you were doing just goback and touch the market widget you will be right where you left off.

if your on the "internet browser" then you can hit home button to make a call or open another app... or hit the menu button then hit new window to open a new browser window.