Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Video Tutorial How to install Samsung usb Drivers Windows 7 Flawless

I just created a video tutorial on how to flawlessly install Samsung Moment usb drivers on any windows 7 version 32bit & 64bit since I have seen so many having problems getting them to work I figured I contribute in someway to help others out. Enjoy comments are welcome.

***UPDATED VIDEO SINCE THE ORIGINAL VIDEO WAS DELETED***

The new updated video is up

alternate site
    Location 2
    Thanked by 2:

Thanks tons for this. :thumbs up:
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Thanks. Stickied.

Exactly what I needed! Thank you!

Gonna have to take a look at this when I get home, thank you!!
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Very nice, and thanks! Now if I could just get them to install for the MacBooks the wife and I just picked up life would be perfect... lol
    Submariner/Geek/Tech addict
    @Sammael23
    8525>8310>G1>8900>8310>9000>Pre>Moment>Pre>Evo

ok so I watched the video and there is one thing I would like to know. when installing on win 7 64 do I still direct it to sasdadb2 or do I direct it to sasdadb in the x64 folder? I am going to be helping my boss install the 2.1 update and just want to make sure that I do this right.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Watched the video and I have a question that I cant figure out.

Trying to install Sam/Moment USB Driver on Win 7 32bit Laptop for my wifes Moment.

When I plug the phone into the laptop, I do not see the normal windows automatic attempt to install driver followed by the failure notification as seen on video at 4min 42sec mark on the video. Therefore I do not get a "Other Devices" option in the Device Manager window on laptop. Do I need to toggle Developer Mode Off/On in the phone settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

AP

this video is outstanding...just got a captivate and had issues with my PC running W7 x64 Ult...

thanks again

Worked flawlessly for my Samsung Fascinate, Windows 7 AMD Phenom x64. Thanks.

Got to the last step installling the last driver, and the "Installing driver software..." dialog is stuck. Trying to close it brings up a scary dialog:
    "Driver installation can't be canceled"

Suggestions?

This worked on getting the drivers installed, but my Samsung Fascinate keeps constantly disconnecting and reconnecting itself every few seconds which makes it impossible to access the SD drive. I have been able to work fast enough to mount the drive and view it, so it is working correctly for the most part.

One difference in your video is I only have 1 driver popup instead of 3.

Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it? I'm using Windows 7 64bit.

EDIT:
    Wow talk about weird solution. I tried inserting the USB into one of my other slots and it works perfectly now without disconnecting me. Seems that 1 USB can't handle it for whatever reason.

Default Re: Video Tutorial How to install Samsung usb Drivers Windows 7 F

where is the video

Default Re: Video Tutorial How to install Samsung usb Drivers Windows 7 Flawless

can you give the link or url please.. i cant get for so many advertisement..