Update from t mobile?

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
So there was a update on my s6 today from t mobile, it just said the update was for samsung pay, any ideas about the details?

Posted via the Android Central App

Perx

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if it has anything to do with the update, but I was able to add Amex cards today. Yesterday they didn't work, but today they do. Still unable to add USAA.

Stake

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I think this was for the release version of Samsung Pay.I was able to add my Citibank card and it looks like they fixed the encryption issue.

stefonglover

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Called Samsung Pay support line because after factory resetting my phone, I can't download the app anymore. But I did obtain a lot of information though. The rep told me that the official release for the app is going to go live Sunday night and that everybody (GS6 and above) will have the app by Monday morning. Also, he said that they are in talk with a lot of banks and that new cards are going to be added on a weekly basis. So excited for this! Now I just have to survive going two days without using Samsung pay. 

Update: Was able to install it again!

RastahMastah

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
The update only says its for Samsung Pay. I dont get it. Why does it need a software update? Cant the app be updated from the About page? Wonder what else this update has..

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699