Unique experience using Samsung Pay

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
So I do not know if anyone had tried this or not but I seen a Samsung pay commercial In which people were on their phone and hung up to use samsung pay. Today I was on my 6edge + on a video call and was able to use Samsung Pay during the video call. My brother who I was videoing with. Was able to see the transaction live. Didn't know if anyone has tried that before being on a call or videoing someone.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't use Samsung pay, in fact, I don't pay anything with my phone. But that's pretty cool thinking about what you did. Did you brother see the terminal getting closer and closer to the phone? He must have flipped out with the video going all over the place! I can't help but imagine the scene in my head! :)

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't use Samsung pay, in fact, I don't pay anything with my phone. But that's pretty cool thinking about what you did. Did you brother see the terminal getting closer and closer to the phone? He must have flipped out with the video going all over the place! I can't help but imagine the scene in my head! :)

Yes he saw the terminal getting closer and closer. He was s like wow that is kool and fast.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante