BoA Debit with Samsung Pay

AcidCool2K

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I used my BoA Debit with Samsung Pay last several days at Publix, Target, SamsClub..(with MST, not NFC). The transactions are going through fine as it asked for pin and things like that. However, the Samsung Pay app is still in signaling mode instead of some kind of check mark letting me know the transaction completed. Is this normal behavior with debit/BoA card? Or something I need to call Samsung Pay support for?

Also, I don't have a BoA CC, anyone with a CC thru Samsung Pay and is the behavior the same way or it does have completion signal like Android Pay?

Thanks in advance

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a BOA debit card and dont recall seeing a check mark or anything, just success on the terminal and back it goes into t he pocket.

AcidCool2K

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Just watched a few YouTube videos on SP in action (for BoA as well as other CCs). And yes, unlike Android Pay, it does not show any check mark on the screen upon completion of the trans. The screen stays on the signaling image and pretty much have to wait for time out or press exit/return button. Wish Samsung has some indication in the future.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Yea I do not recall seeing a check mark except one time on my BOA CC. For the most part I don't care bout the screen I look at the CC reader basically since my phone is in vibrate. I mean if you have your phone sideways how can you see the check mark? Try turning the volume up I have heard beeps when it goes through. I have also see the videos in which they have check marks as well. I have noticed when it is processed the timer still runs on the phone.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
just used my boa cc at walmart and did not see any check mark. The only thing it did was ask for a pin, then while typing it in, it approved. Good thing, typed the wrong pin :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1