No Samsung pay for note 4?

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Note 4 nor other phones have the looppay technology which is what makes samsung pay so much better than the others. you may be able to get a separate looppay card and do everything others are doing with samsung pay. not sure if it is still available since samsung bought them. check out their website at looppay.com

sschriver

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Back before LoopPay was purchased by Samsung, it was available to be used on the Note 2. So, I don't understand why the Note 4 is excluded. I know people keep saying Note 4 can't run LoopPay, but that doesn't even make sense.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Back before LoopPay was purchased by Samsung, it was available to be used on the Note 2. So, I don't understand why the Note 4 is excluded. I know people keep saying Note 4 can't run LoopPay, but that doesn't even make sense.

Did you bring it up with samsung?

Mastabrozif2

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
There is a difference between Samsung Pay and LoopPay. Your phone supports LoopPay just fine because to use LoopPay you need to have a LoopPay card in order to pay with your phone which is a separate dongle that can be acquired from the LoopPay website and the LoopPay app. Samsung Pay uses the technology that was built into the LoopPay card case in order to allow you to pay with your phone. The LoopPay technology has only been built into the most recent phones: the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, and S6 Edge+. Your phone simply does not have the hardware required to use MST in Samsung Pay. If you only want to use the NFC function of Samsung Pay then you might as well just use Android Pay it is the same thing.