[Galaxy S7 edge] Problem registering Citi Bank A Advantage Platinum Card

A

AC Question

I just received my new Samsung S7 Edge with the Samsung Pay pre loaded. I've been trying to load my Citi Bank A Advantage Credit Card (this one apparently uses the chip technology). Every time I attempt to load my card on Samsung Pay app, it is stating that it cannot register and for me to contact my bank. I've contacted Citi Bank Customer Service and they cannot identify the issue. Does any one have any suggestions? Are you experiencing the same issue with registering your credit card with the chip technology?

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I just received my new Samsung S7 Edge with the Samsung Pay pre loaded. I've been trying to load my Citi Bank A Advantage Credit Card (this one apparently uses the chip technology). Every time I attempt to load my card on Samsung Pay app, it is stating that it cannot register and for me to contact my bank. I've contacted Citi Bank Customer Service and they cannot identify the issue. Does any one have any suggestions? Are you experiencing the same issue with registering your credit card with the chip technology?

Chip technology has nothing to do with the registration. I have two cards that have that technology and both were registered and now used without a problem. Sorry I can't help you out more than what I've said. Where were you in the registration process? I know you already contacted the bank, but, maybe, the bank folks help walk you through the process on the phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37