Today Walmart Manager told us Samsung Pay is NO LONGER ACCEPTED (despite using it for many months)?

DroidFromVA

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
It no longer works at the nearest store. I get nothing but errors with the terminal when I try to use it in self-checkout and regular lines.

dtstech

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I have found that it doesn't work at Self Checkout anymore. When presenting it just says CANNOT PROCESS DEBIT TRANSACTION there is no prompt for Credit or Debit. I end up having to suspend the transaction and go to a regular lane to finish the transaction but it works there both credit or debit with pin.

dtstech

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Now at the same store it doesn't work at all at any register. Just said UNABLE TO PROCESS DEBIT TRANSACTION and prints a slip saying debit not a available

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
tried SP with my two credit accounts (Amex and Visa) at San Jose Walmart. Not working. Asst. Mgr claims that SP doesn't work at any Walmart, which is UNTRUE. I held up the line for about 5 minutes messing with this nonsense. I hate doing that!

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
It no longer works at the nearest store. I get nothing but errors with the terminal when I try to use it in self-checkout and regular lines.
I get errors sometimes too, but continue to hold the phone in place and it always goes in a second or two. I Center the camera at the read head. I have a note 5.

Michael Arnold2013

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I know I NEVER could get S pay with my S6 to work at Walmart Neighborhood Market but the last time I used it at a normal Walmart it worked fine.

I will check it out but it could be a reason to boycott Walmart.

WHY the F we are FORCED to use their payment? I mean you will have to make sure your camera sees the QR code and sometimes it wont focus quickly.

Tofael Tohin

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I get errors sometimes too, but continue to hold the phone in place and it always goes in a second or two. I Center the camera at the read head. I have a note 5.

You are absolutely right!!! I got the error to at self checkout, but it eventually goes thru. I have to bypass PIN and select payment as credit!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2