Replenish Questions.

sandman512

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Replenish for my wife(she likes simple phones). So far she likes it. Two quick questions, I would like to have the VOICEMAIL icon so she can see if there are any voicemails. Second, there doesn't appear to be a MISSED CALL icon so when she does miss a call she can look at the screen and be notified. Any advice would be appreciated. THANKS!

anon(335536)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
There is a VM icon that appears in the top left of the screen. It looks almost like a cassette tape. As for a missed call icon, I'd be surprised if there is not one, however I have not missed any calls yet, so I can not say for sure.

sandman512

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
There is a VM icon that appears in the top left of the screen. It looks almost like a cassette tape. As for a missed call icon, I'd be surprised if there is not one, however I have not missed any calls yet, so I can not say for sure.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping the VM was like the one I have on my EPIC.

Freak4Dell

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
First one. I actually downloaded both of them, but I don't think the updater did anything for me. You can try it, though. I just tried to check for updates through the voicemail app itself, and that didn't work either. Just letting you know that you may run into some obstacles, since I guess the Replenish isn't an officially supported phone or something.

Freak4Dell

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So did you have any luck with that download? I sure didn't. It still gives me the regular notifications for voicemail, and voicemail does not show up in the visual voicemail app.

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
So did you have any luck with that download? I sure didn't. It still gives me the regular notifications for voicemail, and voicemail does not show up in the visual voicemail app.
I believe that visual voicemail is different than the traditional voicemail at a server level... For example, I could not reply to messages sent by someone on the traditional voicemail when I had my Hero and visual voicemail... With my Replenish I can. So, not only do you probably need to load the APK, but possibly change your voicemail number... even then, I haven't tried it, so it may not work at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC