[WIP]DarkTemor's A2SD for the replenish [update 8/28/2011]

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: [WIP]DarkTemor's A2SD for the replenish [update 8/11/2011]

in my sig there is a link for prevail irc, theres where i idle most of the day, i may not always be around but most of the time im online.

jesuspantaleon1993

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Will do this after I get home tonight. As I don't have access to a computer at work. (I am just a lowly worker)

Shabby, we need to get together, so you can show me the basics. It had been to long since I ran linux. I think at least 4-5 years ago.

init.d is like instructions for the kernel, hithere

Thanks man..

bodyman

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP]DarkTemor's A2SD for the replenish [update 8/11/2011]

Didn't work. I am having a problem with not mounting sdcard (which should be mounted anyway). Not going to be able to do anything until tonight, I have a family reunion to go to. I am going to drop dt an email to see what the problem could be. But, first, I am going to try to input it into EF27 and root that also and try to make it work through cwm.

bodyman

firehak

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP]DarkTemor's A2SD for the replenish [update 8/14/2011]

Any more progress with this? I've been struggling to find out why none of my texts (normal or google voice) would come through, and why facebook and google+ notifications never showed up for the past 2 weeks. As soon as I remounted system and removed apps to get space, my phone exploded with old notifications. Apparently once you hit ~15mb, the Replenish starts refusing to sync.

anon(335536)

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Dumb question, but how do you find out how much space is left? And how did you get google+. I've been waiting for them to open it up, but no luck.

firehak

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site

I installed an app to sd application that tells you. I've had Google+ almost since the beginning, I swore I saw it open to everyone. Need an invite?

bodyman

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site

Life has taken it's steps back in. Got some things I need to take care of. Will be back to it soon.

nate3378

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

I installed an app to sd application that tells you. I've had Google+ almost since the beginning, I swore I saw it open to everyone. Need an invite?

Firehak, I know this may be off topic, but I would be most grateful if you could take the time to invite me in to Google+

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Very interested in anything new you have coming out. My wife loves the form of this phone but is tired of the laggy support from Sprint and Samsung, along with a constant flow of messages about memory being extremly low