1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Change PRL and Force Roaming

Anybody know a way to force roaming on this thing? Roam Control doesn't seem to work for me.

Also, if there's a way to change the PRL to a Verizon one, that would be awesome.

can anybody help with this please
    Banned

ROM
    AreaRom v2.0-GingerBread

Default Re: Change PRL and Force Roaming

Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
    can anybody help with this please
    changing PRL is not hard to do as long as you have the MSL for the phone, the problem is that a verizon prl will not work in a sprint phone. you would be better off getting a newer sprint prl and see if that helps any, i am on straighttalk myself that uses sprint service, and i use sprint prl 22081 in iowa and it works ok here.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
    Anybody know a way to force roaming on this thing? Roam Control doesn't seem to work for me.

Also, if there's a way to change the PRL to a Verizon one, that would be awesome.
    you can load a verizon prl on sprint. i have a epic 4g touch using verizons prl 52644 and its alot better than sprints. search the forum for instructions i attached the prl hope this works like it does for me
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for posting the PRL. Unfortunately, it's too late for me. I'm no longer a Sprint customer.

Hopefully that helps someone else, though.

ROM
    Stock

yea no prob hopefully i wont be one for much long