Adobe Flash Player 11.1 for ARMv6

BLazzin420

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I understand, I have tried 3 versions of gingerbreak.apk v1.10 v1.20 v1.30 these are not working, Also I have used one click w/ busybox and titanium backup root, none of it works while using computer and debugging usb transfer.

swtnss

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Disclaimer: I do not own, nor do I take credit for, any of the work done in creating this app. I simply discovered that it worked on my Replenish, and thought I should share it for others to try.

At long last, I've found a version of flash that works for our phones and continues to work after a reboot (for myself anyways). Previously, I found methods that would run, but they would stop working after a reboot and would never work again (even after uninstall/reinstall) until a data wipe.

Steps for installing (Root Explorer makes this very easy):

1.Download this file: Flash Player 11.1.APK
2. And this one: lib.zip
3. Install the Flash Player.apk
4. Extract the files from lib.zip and copy them to /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib
5. Change the permissions on each lib file to rw-r--r-- (chmod 644 filename)
6. Reboot
7. Go to What Is My Flash Player Version? to test if it works or not.

Note: When checking your flash version it will say that it is version 10.3.185, but the actual version is 11.1.102. This discrepancy occurs because the lib files that are used are from Flash 10.3.

I invite everyone to try this out and see if it works!
This did not work for me. I had to download the flash player 10.3.185 then add the lib file. it worked fine.

Tirtha Kundu

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
It doesnot work.
Everytime i boot my phone, the rw-r-r changes to original one .
Please help me what to do.
I installled the app and copied the lib files.
Still its not working !

Please help