Odin 4.42 is not recognizing my BST Replenish

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I have the Drivers installed and an older version of Odin seems to recognize my device just fine. I really need to get this thing rooted guys. Any other way to get CWM on the device so I can flash su.Zip?

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Okay got it done. Just a bit more in the instructions would be helpful (throughout the Android Community.

Gotta let it slide cause of course all you Sammy dudes are already familiar with odin.

So anyway I'm a Genius (Average Android User) and if you need a root method for a Boost Samsung Replenish I have one as well as installing a ClockwordMod all in one foul swoop..

Thanks go to Firehak

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(335536)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I may be able to compile my kernel with all the enhancements for you folks as well, but I will need a beta tester as I don't have your phone. If you want to test, you will need cwm installed and be willing to use it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I really need a Rom may have to figure out how to compile my own. I'm rooted but can't figure out how to get a wifi hotspot to work on this device

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
If you are rooted, just install barnacle wifi from the market and you have a wifi hotspot.

Barnacle gives you an ad-hoc network rather than a wifi hot spot. PC's can connect, but other Android devices can't even see the network.

To tether on this phone you need wifi tether which I believe is part of Androids open source code that you can download directly from Google, at least I did.

Sent from my HTC Hero S

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I flashed su.zip but can not get busybox to install??? Any help

I couldn't get busy box to install either. Thankfully I don't need it for what I'm using the device for.

Battery life is atrocious on this stock Rom and Charging takes many hours, even longer when using the device as a wifi hotspot

Sent from my HTC Hero S