Noob questions

jay504702

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have tired searching and looking around threads in here.. but its hard to find an all in one thread (geared for replenish).. So I was hoping if fellow replenish users could note some of their fav apps or customs effects they have found for the replenish. I currently have:

CPU Cruise Control
Adfree
CacheMate
Dolphin Browser
ROM Manger
Astro Manger

Still learning but if there are any must haves or any usless stuff that i dont know.. I would love to hear about it.. Thank you in advance..

Oh if there is a thread i missed.. please just link me.. I couldnt find anything..

firehak

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I have tired searching and looking around threads in here.. but its hard to find an all in one thread (geared for replenish).. So I was hoping if fellow replenish users could note some of their fav apps or customs effects they have found for the replenish. I currently have:

CPU Cruise Control
Adfree
CacheMate
Dolphin Browser
ROM Manger
Astro Manger

Still learning but if there are any must haves or any usless stuff that i dont know.. I would love to hear about it.. Thank you in advance..

Oh if there is a thread i missed.. please just link me.. I couldnt find anything..

Once again, like everyone has been told, ROM MANAGER DOES NOT WORK WITH THIS PHONE AND HAS NO SUPPORT. USING IT COULD RESULT IN A BRICK. I can't even count how many warnings users have been given in all the threads here.

firehak

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not trying to sound rude when I post like that, but it seems like the only way to grab peoples attention sometimes. Nobody seems to read much anymore. :p

jay504702

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
lol its not a problem.. im here to pick up on stuff but there are alot of posts and threads.. Its hard to know where to start..

spacefish35

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah,I bricked my first Replenish using ROM Manager.On my second device now going the slow and careful route.Liked having root,but will read and read and hopefully not ask too many inane questions this go around.Thanks guys.

jay504702

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah,I bricked my first Replenish using ROM Manager.On my second device now going the slow and careful route.Liked having root,but will read and read and hopefully not ask too many inane questions this go around.Thanks guys.
Whoa.. sorry to hear about that :-/

See i wouldnt have known.. about that part cus i havent got to it in other threads.. ive only been reading a few. I dont think asking questions should be a problem because its how we learn.. Some times i am not sure what to ask because i don't know the capabilities of my device.. so its more like a where to start thing..

spacefish35

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah,I gotcha,Bro.And,being a preemie myself,i by no means meant asking questions was wrong.It can be overwhelming and I think posting and asking is the only way to learn.So far all of the more experienced people have been helpful and I think more than willing to get peeps who get in a hurry like myself outta the brick-o-rama.Thx

firehak

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Don't worry about asking questions guys, just remember to try and read or search your questions using the forum search features. Before I knew how to dump and edit the roms, I bugged the crap out of Shabbypenguin when he needed testers for the first version of LeafRom. I got my first and only Android device (the Replenish!) back in May when it was the first available for a phone upgrade. I still know next to nothing about Android, I just made tweaks and have a previous background interest in Linux. Otherwise we'd still be using Samsung's "rfs" file system. Formatting to ext4 by Shabby's suggestion is about the biggest thing I've done yet. Dmrlook getting the kernel working is probably the best thing so far and I'm nowhere near that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2