My sprint samsung replenish couple strange problems

palmer0700

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
My phones wifi doesn't work. Everytime I turn it on it automatically turns off. my 3g connection, everytime my phone gets shut off, when I turn it back on I have to go into my wireless settings to turn it back on. I don't understand why, I think it started when I downloaded the app "easy battery saver" so I uninstalled that but it still has these problems so I'm not sure if it is because of that specific application.

Another thing, my phones home screen seems to be quite laggy even without widgets. I'm not completely sure why, something I haven't tried yet was deleting
All my apps on the home screen (do have quite a few) ill go ahead and try to do that now.

But if anyone knows of what the problem could be please reply thanks :)

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

anon(335536)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
No. It should not. Worst that would happen is you will loose root, but if you are rooted properly, then you won't loose root as the factory wipe just removes user data. It does not change the RAMdisk nor the contents of the system partition, and that's where the root files reside.

palmer0700

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay ill try it, cause my phone settings won't save either (if I try and change a ringtone it won't change just stays on default)

Sent from my SPH-M580 with no regrets

palmer0700

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
You're positive it won't brick my phone? Cause from what I've heard if you do a factory reset it will

Sent from my SPH-M580 with no regrets

MunkyButt

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
It won't brick it. My wife's replenish is having the WiFi problem you mentioned. Did a factory reset, and she still has root and it did not brick. Also didn't fix the problem. :/ it'll connect for literally a second, then disconnect.

holyjoe722

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Just a suggestion - try removing the battery saver app. If that corrects the problem, it may be the cause.

I've tried several battery savers over the last year and personally settled on GreenPower (Free). I used Juice Defender with some success, but the free version was rather limited. You have to watch to see how it is turning your data on and off. Some are designed for GSM and others for CDMA. Make sure you are using one compatible with your carrier (in this case, Sprint - CDMA.

palmer0700

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I just rerooted my phone and everything works fine now, I tried uninstalling the battery saver but didn't work

sent from my SPH-M580 with no regrets

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital