Boost mobile Stock GB needed! :(

pdx1911

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who has a Stock replenish on boost please, would you be willing to make an Odin package? :( I need it. Badly.

Otherwise, I'm stuck with NO MMS, bad signal and sprint bloatware. I'm willing to give up my last eight dollars in paypal for this. :(

Stock BST fb09?

Any GB boost image will work.. :(

Thanks.

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
its not exactly stock but i have Boost Mobile GB frameworks in the PhoniX package that installs via cwm i set it up for my lil brother, as his Boost Phone got all messed up... they are deodexed for easy theming

joshbdoc

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
If anyone can suggest where to upload this to, I just made a stock Boost Mobile GB nandroid (with all info wiped - aka factory reset).

Here's the details on the phone:
Model: SPH-M580BST
Android Version: 2.3.6
Baseband Version: S:M580.06 x.EK03
Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7
Build Number: GINGERBREAD.EK03
Hardware Version: M580.06

I'll upload it somewhere when someone has a good suggestion where to do so... Thanks.

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
If anyone can suggest where to upload this to, I just made a stock Boost Mobile GB nandroid (with all info wiped - aka factory reset).

Build Number:GINGERBREAD.EK03
Hardware Version:M580.06

I'll upload it somewhere when someone has a good suggestion where to do so... Thanks.

Zip it up and dropbox or google drive it.

EK03? Is this newest build for boost?
I'm on FB03 boost mobile got it less month ago.

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Tapatalk 2

joshbdoc

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site

Build Number: GINGERBREAD.EK03
Hardware Version: M580.06

Thanks for the tip.

Here we go:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/akh4gjb23rx7tmn/1JKY3C5hTb/Samsung_Replenish_BOOST_Stock.zip

pdx1911

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
THANK YOU!!!!!! <33333!!!!!

I can not say this enough!

mirror at my domain:

Code:
http://paradoxsystems.tk/files/android/Samsung_Replenish_BOOST_Stock.zip

pdx1911

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
OK so i've restored from this backup, thanks for that!

However, my baseband version is still FB03... Any help getting it to match the EK03 you've posted here? :x

I'm assuming I need a PDA? :\

Please advise.

joshbdoc

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
OK so i've restored from this backup, thanks for that!

However, my baseband version is still FB03... Any help getting it to match the EK03 you've posted here? :x

I'm assuming I need a PDA? :\

Please advise.

I always enjoy helping out, so no worries. The baseband version is the actual version of the radio which is embedded within the phone. In the past, I've only changed this on HTC Droid Incredibles, but the files were already provided for my use (see this thread as an example: [RADIO] Droid Incredible Radio Thread | Updated 8/21/2011).

I'm not sure what the acronym PDA stands for other than personal digital assistant, which is pre-smartphone (i.e. Palm Pilots and the like). I also haven't tried upgrading to the FB03 baseband yet, but I believe you can revert to EK03 if we had the zip file similar to the ones I used on the HTC phones. Unfortunately, I don't know how to extract the radio from my phone to share. Does anyone else perhaps know how to do this? I'm thinking that it might be able to be extracted from part of the nandroid backup.... Thoughts?

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
This doesn't go back to the stock recovery. You will still have clockwork mod. Does anybody have the upgraded stock that is fb03

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2

My fiance is stock fb03. Ill pull her recovery today.

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Tapatalk 2

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
jwalen...u need clockworkmod recovery installed. download the file above, unzip its contents to the desktop, take the folder that looks like a date inside and put it into your sd card under clockworkmod/backups...so the file(12-23-09.12.32.12) just an example cuz cwm backups look like this, should go inside the backups folder that is located inside clockworkmod folder on your sd card. then boot into cwm and select back/restore, then select restore, then choose the file you just put in there and on next screen hit yes...when its done reboot and profit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781