What will happen if I 'clear data' on my email

cferschke

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to gain some space back. My Verizon email is set up and using a lot of space. I want to 'clear data', but I'm afraid that I'll wipe everything out (including the setup) if I do it. Thanks.

anon(335536)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
All the e-mails saved to your phone, plus your account info will be removed. You will just have to reenter your account info. No big deal.

daveziffer

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
So here's a trickier question. I have an LG Phoenix 2 and we are using the default LG Email app that has my wife's gmail account loaded into it. The app is demanding re-verification of her account password ever since we inserted a SIM card, and it refuses to accept her correct password, even after changing the password on her Google account and re-verifying her new Google account password successfully on the entire phone. The problem is that I don't know how intertwined her Google email address in the email app is with her entire phone's Google account info. Her Google email address is the account ID for both. SO ... if I delete her account info from the standard email app (I don't know if this is an LG-supplied app or an ATT-supplied app or a Google app) in the hope that starting over with her email app will fix its problem, will this disassociate her entire phone from her Google account? Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech