Help! My phone won't turn on...

iHateSprint

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
So yesterday I was playing some music on my phone out loud while I was finishing up some homework. At first, it was saying that my battery wasn't charged enough to play the songs. But, I looked at my battery life and it was nearly perfect. So I just charged it up anyways because my phone has also been having some trouble with the battery (( it thinks it's charging and will keep beeping/vibrating every two seconds even though it's clearly not plugged in so then I'll turn my phone off and back on and it will say that my battery is like 5% full even though it was over 70% before I turned it off)). But anyways, I plugged it up to my charger and it started playing the music when I pushed the play button. But the red light that's usually on when it's charging wasn't on. So then I unplugged it while the music was playing and after the song was done it wouldn't play the next song because it had a "low battery". So I thought that maybe my phone wasn't showing me the correct battery life, like it sometimes does. So I powered my phone off and tried to power it back on when it was off, but nothing happed. I tried plugging it in while turning it back on; I tried pushing all types of combos of buttons (volume down and power) so don't tell me to do that cause it won't work. I've tried taking the battery and sd card out; I've looked through more forums and pages on google than I can handle. If I go to the sprint store to getting fixed, I think I'll be pretty much done with sprint because they ALWAYS MESS STUFF UP!!!!

Please help me!! I neeeed my phone no matter how stupid it is because it's my only one until next year!:-\

PS: I have a Samsung Replenish-__-

Last edited:

iHateSprint

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I just dropped my phone and the battery came out while it was on the recovery page and I tried holding U and the power button again and it won't work now :-[ :confused: :( :'( :-\ :eek:

anon(335536)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like your phone may be dead. Or perhaps the battery is not making contact properly. I'd go to a sprint store. They may be able to try a different battery.

DJxDARIENx

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Dont see why you would hate the carrier over this. The carrier didnt manufacter it. Samsung did, if anything hate them ... And mine was doing the same thing the 2nd time I got my phone replaced. Then it eventually turned back on and my lock button changed over to my volume buttons and had to go into the settings to cahnge the volume

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2