Nothing but boot loops?
Getting really tired of this fast
Got cwm installed.
Was on froyo.
Jumped right to Phoenix and boot loops.
Tried the stock nan droid.
Tried the DRM kernel on top of both.
Can someone help before I take this thing to the base ball diamonds and knock it out The freaking park?
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2If you think i helped you, please click the Thanks button on the right
- 09-13-2012, 03:21 AM #2
- If you think i helped you, please click the Thanks button on the right
- 09-13-2012, 07:46 PM #5
- 125 Posts
- Stock Rom/DMRLook3.0FB03
Re: Nothing but boot loops?
thanks for the help.
i got everything resolved.
the post below mine titled is my moms replenish bricked fixed everything and yes it had to do with the file system being converted and not being able to convert back..
honestly with the drm kernel, phoenix 2 running the holo launcher overclocked at 757 its fast.
the stock launcher is slow. i recommend the holo launcher because its light and very very fast.
coming from a galaxy nexus and now epic touch, i think honestly i could go to this device as a daily driver if i needed too.
its better than the optimus s and i think the screen is better than the optimus as well.
i found this phone so ill be keeping it as a back up, the esn is clean and now with gingerbread, holo and overclocking it really is a half way decent phone.
the fact that you can save 10 dollars a month with it makes it worth a little more as well.
thanks again for the help/If you think i helped you, please click the Thanks button on the right
- By AstroAcks6 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2010, 06:08 PM
- By Wnt2bsleepin in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2010, 03:53 AM
- By joeygoggles in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:12 PM
- By Echoes in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2010, 01:10 AM
- By lyoko37 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 02:47 PM