- 08-26-2013, 03:29 PM #2
- 63 Posts
Re: Custom kernal
You should really check the forums first before starting a new thread. A custom kernel would be dmrlooks fa19 based custom kernel. It works only with firehaks Phoenix ROM, which is also fa19 based. The tilefish sucks, counting down the days for my upgrade. :-) loll :-)
- 08-26-2013, 03:31 PM #3
Re: Custom kernal
Please do not tell people to check the forums first before posting. While it is often ideal, that extra bit of commentary isn't needed when giving an answer.JENNIFER STOUGH
DEVICE: Verizon DROID DNA, unlocked, s-off, running NOS Sense 5
CONTACT: via PM or email@example.com
*NOTE* Please remember to be courteous to other members. If at any point in time you have a question
or feel that a member or their posts are questionable, please do not hesitate to report the post/thread or contact
I or one of the moderatoring team directly. Please remember to keep all onsite inquires onsite. I will not respond to
any onsite issues offsite. Please remember to read the forum rules before participating in the forums.
Thank you for your contribution and participation in Android Central Forums.
- 08-26-2013, 03:38 PM #4
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Chris Hester in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2013, 02:44 PM
- By aaka3207 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 01:54 PM
- By prissysox in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:51 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:09 PM
- By jesimpki in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 02:31 PM