- 61 Posts
Unrooting AT&T Note 3 and Resetting Knox?
There are guides already and videos ( ) on how to unroot the Samsung Note 3.
I'd like to know if by following Mike's method (the YouTube video above), would I be able to reset the Knox counter from 0x1 back to 0x0 for AT&T SM- N900A? device so that I can unvoid my warranty?
- 11-20-2013, 09:30 AM #3
Re: Unrooting AT&T Note 3 and Resetting Knox?
There's currently no way to reset the Knox flag 0x1. Unrooting won't help. Rumor is some service centers will do it for a fee... most people that reported that were outside the US.
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
- By nokia4life in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2013, 11:47 PM
- By bywowgold in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:01 PM
- By skullfreak in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 01:33 PM
- By evan_adams in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 01:02 AM
- By davidwright5014 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2013, 10:28 PM