Removing KNOX after JellyBean update
Hey everyone, after stupidly accepting the new OTA, my GS3 now has that effin
knox app thus removing my root. From what I've read it looks like knox is
part of the bootloader and that's why it won't allow the installation of SuperSU.
How do I go about reinstalling the original bootloader the phone came with?
After that's complete, I want to go back to ICS. How is that accomplished?
- 12-08-2013, 06:16 PM #2
- 12-15-2013, 09:06 AM #5
- 12-15-2013, 09:22 AM #7
- 12-21-2013, 07:44 PM #9
- 12-29-2013, 09:58 AM #11
- 01-12-2014, 07:58 PM #12
- 01-12-2014, 08:51 PM #13
- 01-30-2014, 05:34 PM #14
- By jokarak in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:30 PM
- By Jason Mladen in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:15 AM
- By LettrMan in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:12 PM
- By simkeNS in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 01:37 PM
- By davelef in forum ArchosReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 05:28 AM