- 2 Posts
Sprint GS3 mk3 android 4.3 root with knox
I did an OTA update and tried to root, only to keep getting "unauthorized access to a secure part of the phone has been blocked" when i tired to install sudosu. I restarted to the phone installed supersu by chainfire, restarted the phone again and launched supersu as soon as it had restarted got a message that knox was detected and that it would try to disable finally success phone rooted, rook check worked and no more annoying security warnings
Hope this helps
- 12-29-2013, 09:27 PM #2
Re: Sprint GS3 mk3 android 4.3 root with knox
A bit of searching would have found you this thread, and probably saved you some grief: Possible method to root 4.3PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By droi29 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:10 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:34 AM
- By denarok in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:25 PM
- By recDNA in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:01 PM
- By remobec in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:26 PM