AT&T S3: Trouble getting around Knox
I have been doing research on rooting for a while and finally decided to give it a try yesterday. I used CF autoroot and it seemed to work fine, but when I tried to open SuperSu to complete the process, access was denied by what appears to be Knox. I've been looking around for a solution, but nothing has worked thus far.
If this question has already been answered, I'd really appreciate a point in the right direction.
- 01-18-2014, 02:41 PM #4
- 01-18-2014, 02:48 PM #5
- 01-18-2014, 02:49 PM #6
- By tdizzel in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:57 PM
- By barth2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 49Last Post: 01-25-2014, 11:23 AM
- By normallynefarious in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:22 PM
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 19Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:38 AM
- By maykec in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:17 AM