Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 problem installing any ROM after KNOX set to 1

Hassan_77

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I purchased Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100. It came with some Chinese or Hong Kong rom 4.1.1. I installed UK rom 4.1.1 on it with Odin 3.09 and installed successfully and further updated through OTA to 4.3. When I inserted the SIM and want to make a call it gives error "Network not registered". I thought may be it is the UK rom problem. I reinstalled the UK rom 4.1.1. and checked but the same issue. Then I downloaded the Chinese rom 4.1.2 and tried to install through Odin but failed. I tried to install UK rom again but failed. After searching the forums, I came to know about this KNOX issue. It is set to 1 on my phone and now I am unable to install any other rom. I tried to install Chinese rom 4.3 but failed. Now my phone is running UK rom 4.1.1. I can move to receovery mode and download mode with no problem except the "Network not registered error" and further it is not getting the update through OTA as it is giving error "Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available". Please help me to solve this problem. I want to install Chinese rom now.

nukecore

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi Hassan,

I have same problem like yours. I had bought an China original N7100 and I had tried upgrade 4.3. But I could not change or get rid of problems. Sometimes it worked fine, sometimes it is not responding. I tried so many options (official roms from sammobile, nonofficial roms cyanogenmod, rooting, downgrading 4.1.2 etc.) but I did not get rid of problems.

Finally, N7100 become my nightmare. If you can find a solution, please inform me.

Thanks..

gamal1484

May 17, 2015
Visit site
I have same problem like yours. I had bought an China original gt-n7100 ch__ch exynos4412 and I had tried upgrade 4.4.arabic rom luanguage But I could not change or get rid of problems.

Finally,

i want help to resolve this problem ...i m download more than rom but fail its all by odin

please help me

Thanks..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz