Galaxy S4: images and samsung knox

jeisselflores

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
1st about image thumbnails. I saw that it occupies 400mb of space in my phone and in that folder there are still thumbnail pictures that is already deleted anymore. I deleted those pics in my gallery but it is still in the thumbnails. Im having a hard time clicking them because there are hundreds of them. Is there an easier way? And if there is not. What will happen if Ill just delete ALL thumbnail pics including pictures that is still on my gallery? Will it produce another thumbnail or will it make my s4 slower??

2nd. How can I remove the samsung knox in the notification bar? Thanks!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
1st about image thumbnails. I saw that it occupies 400mb of space in my phone and in that folder there are still thumbnail pictures that is already deleted anymore. I deleted those pics in my gallery but it is still in the thumbnails. Im having a hard time clicking them because there are hundreds of them. Is there an easier way? And if there is not. What will happen if Ill just delete ALL thumbnail pics including pictures that is still on my gallery? Will it produce another thumbnail or will it make my s4 slower??

2nd. How can I remove the samsung knox in the notification bar? Thanks!

Plug the phone into the PC and look for the pictures, you can delete them a lot faster that way :)
As far as Knox is concerned, I think there was an option for ignoring it for 30 days

Posted via Android Central App