- 1 Posts
Samsung KNOX voids warranty?
I've tried to install Samsung KNOX in my Note 3. It prompts me a message "Your device is not authorized to enter KNOX mode" and i'm advised to contact samsung customer service center. They checked my device and replied me that as I've installed KNOX, it tripped the KNOX fuse and warranty is void. All I need is to get the mother board replaced paying extra money.
Is there any thing that Samsung has introduced as a simple application in the Home screen that voids the warranty and make the customer trapped? Please let me know if anybody has same. experience. Thanks.
- 03-03-2014, 09:35 AM #2
- 03-03-2014, 11:39 AM #3
Re: Samsung KNOX voids warranty?
is the phone rooted?
if not...I thing that there is a bug in it that trip knox on the installation....
That should have not happen....something is wrong somewhere....so it should be under warranty....
when I first got mine..I thought I wouldn't like it so I uninstalled it....later I wanted to try it.downloaded it from the store....turned it on....no problem....
again later I had to factory restored the note 3...the knox came back...then I activated it again.no problem on my side.
Now, when you first bought the phone did you have knox app on your phone??? where r u from?
if yes, it should have not had any problem.
Now I wonder if some country have that app or not!!!!
Maybe knox was not in your boot loader
- By Rosario Urtuaga in forum T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 2 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2016, 09:14 PM
- By arthur4556 in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 12Last Post: 04-23-2015, 08:34 AM
- By Samantha Porter in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 04:49 PM
- By roadrat in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:49 PM
- By jlwm8609 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:14 PM