- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
How to set up automatic voicemail password
I am hoping someomne can help me. prior to having the Samsung S 5 I had a blackberry and you could enter in your voicemail password so each time you don't have to enter it manually. Does anyone know how to complete this with the Samsung S5. I have searched "Google" and not found anything. Tried "youtube" and could only find how to set up the voicemail which I know how to do. I am new to this forum
Thank you in advance to anyone you can help.
- 04-26-2014, 09:26 PM #2
Re: How to set up automatic voicemail password
Welcome to Android Central! Open the Dialer, then press Menu, and look for Voicemail settings. There should be a setting somewhere that allows you to modify the number to call for voicemail. You could try adding one or two commas after that number (which are pauses), then your password. Some phones recognize a "p" instead of a comma for pause.
- 06-06-2014, 12:29 AM #3
- 06-06-2014, 01:45 AM #4
- By hvizzy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:04 AM
- By Hankie Totoro in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2014, 04:33 PM
- By johnny mealone in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2014, 12:03 AM
- By thewatrb0y in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:33 PM
- By brewzer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:32 PM