- 1 Posts
HELP PLEASE READ maybe BRicked my phone!!!!
Hi everyone i flashed a rom that i guess wasnt for my phone and now my phone is stuck on bootloop i can get into download mode and clockwork recovery 4.0 but everytime i try to format cache or system or anything it says error mounting ive tried flashing with odin tried flashing other roms but i cant seem to find a stock firmware for this phone it was on froyo 2.3.6 and when i installed cynogen mod 9 on it it deleted my stock nandroid backup but i have working backups of cm9 am i screwed or what? please help
- 03-17-2013, 06:47 PM #2
Re: HELP PLEASE READ maybe BRicked my phone!!!!
Have you tried to restore one of the CM9 backups? That would be the first thing to do.
I'm not really familiar with this phone, so I can't point you to a stock ROM, but if you can get into download and recovery you're not truly bricked.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Scrapper in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:34 PM
- By adellc3 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 02-03-2011, 09:06 AM
- By danielkx in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:19 PM
- By quailallstar in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:12 PM
- By danielkx in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2011, 03:51 PM