Tweaked v2.1

killroy420

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
With this phone I've noticed that you have to go into the mounts and storage section of clockworkmod and remount system after you flash ROMs. So go do that and try again :)

I tried to think of something witty, but this is all I could come up with.

smegal1215

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
does anyone else have issues with mms? also, i looked at my phi=one info today and it all was stock....ive tried redoing it all but it never will boot past the samsung screen, even after mounting system. now it says kernel is 2.6.35.7-EI2....if i go into tweaktools it says im on 2.2...any suggestions?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
does anyone else have issues with mms? also, i looked at my phi=one info today and it all was stock....ive tried redoing it all but it never will boot past the samsung screen, even after mounting system. now it says kernel is 2.6.35.7-EI2....if i go into tweaktools it says im on 2.2...any suggestions?
Ummm.. this is kind of all over the place, not sure where to start... guess we should get it booting first...

Can you get into CWM Recovery? If so, just put Tweaked 2.2 ROM and an EI2 kernel ZIP files on your sd card and flash (don't forget that Tweaked 2.2 does not include a kernel, you need to download one and flash seperately.)

smegal1215

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Ummm.. this is kind of all over the place, not sure where to start... guess we should get it booting first...

Can you get into CWM Recovery? If so, just put Tweaked 2.2 ROM and an EI2 kernel ZIP files on your sd card and flash (don't forget that Tweaked 2.2 does not include a kernel, you need to download one and flash seperately.)

yes i can. so if i do the EI2 and tweaked 2.2 i should be good? cuz im pretty sure thats what i was running but ill try it and see. when someone sends it wont download and when i send it sits and says sending but never does.

smegal1215

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Also when I rooted it, in Odin download it went through but said something like kernel failed then rebooted. Iam rooted and it changed the kernel info but I can't get EI2 to work it sitson samsung screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz