Square-up

SusanBee

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried the square-up device for swiping credit cards on their Stratoshere? I couldn't get the device to work on my phone, but the square-up company didn't have it on their list of incapatible phones. Just wanted to know if it was my phone, or all Stratospheres.

Dilpickle1

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the square-up device for swiping credit cards on their Stratoshere? I couldn't get the device to work on my phone, but the square-up company didn't have it on their list of incapatible phones. Just wanted to know if it was my phone, or all Stratospheres.

Works fine with mine.

thewalter

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I currently offer Square services for businesses in the Florida, Tampa Bay
area, if you would like to try it, please contact me at 727-493-4807

jtrebes

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
The reader does not work on my Stratosphere either. After buying the Stratosphere to use with the reader, I found that the reader does not work with audio out jacks. The service works but not the reader so that is probably why our phone is not on the incompatibility list. I believe we need a headphone jack that accepts audio in. If someone has been successful in using the reader with the Stratosphere please let me know. Thanks Jim

eddard

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
As I said in my earlier post, my wife uses hers quite often. You have to be sure you have the reader pushed firmly into the jack. It will give an audible click when properly seated. She had that problem at first but now works great.

pms27

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Square for about a year. You have to make sure you insert firmly, as some times it does'nt seat properly. However the intuit reader will not work with this phone,

wewantutopia

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
works fine with mine. you REALLY have to push it into the headphone Jack. it will click and the app with display that the device registers the square . i suggest you try again.

SusanBee

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have tried pushing the device firmly into my phone, I'm afraid if I pushed it in any harder something would break. I tried 3 different square-up devices to make sure I didn't have a faulty device. Headphones work just fine. Very frustrating since using a card swiper was the main reason I invested in a smart phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance