Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Keyboard completely stopped functioning

I'm typing on behalf of a less technologically educated friend, so I don't have all of the details but I've asked her a lot of questions and here's what I know:

She's had her Samsung Stratosphere for months now with no problems, but just today when she was creating a text to her husband she did something she's not sure about (Doesn't know if she pressed a wrong button or if it just happened randomly) but an update popped up that something was saved to "Drafts" or something similar to that. After that her physical keyboard on the device isn't working. The touchpad works just find, but the keyboard doesn't type anything. I've checked through the settings and, although I have a different phone completely, I believe I would've been able to find a setting she would've made to impair the keyboard. It looked like everything was as it should've been.

I'm hoping someone could shed some light on this because as of now it seems like the device itself malfunctioned. Thanks in advance =]

Global Posts
    1,011 Global Posts
    ROM
    Beanstalk with Hells-Core

Default Re: Keyboard completely stopped functioning

Hmmm... Did you try a battery pull reset?