New Stratosphere Mass Storage Not Working After Total Phone Replacement (and other issues)
dropped my old strat, cracked the screen up. ordered new phone through verizon. it came very fast.
1st thing i did was wall charge it without turning it on.
then i turned it on, set it up, and installed spotify, because that is my main phone use
but spotify wouldn't start. it just gave me a blank screen. i found this fix.
but in order to do that, i figured i would have to mount my sd card to my computer (a mac in this case since i'm at work)
to my surprise, no matter what i tried, i could not get the sd card to show up on the computer as a drive. the verizon mobile cd thing shows up, but no mounted disk (called "no name" before)
i tried turning on usb debugging and rebooting as one forum said. no effect. "ask on connection" on and off.
hardware version: I405.05
model number: SCH-I405
firmware version: 2.3.6
kernel version: 22.214.171.124-FF1
thanks, good people.
- 10-24-2012, 01:04 PM #2
Re: New Stratosphere Mass Storage Not Working After Total Phone Replacement (and other issues)
thanks for the reply.
i have rebooted several times.
the sd card is recognized by the phone for internal storage.
the problem comes when trying to set the phone to become a mass storage device for computers. the "connect starage to pc" window never comes up and so on.
this is a brand new phone from verizon, but would it be worth it to do a factory restore anyway?
- By TechTinker in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2012, 12:55 AM
- By rodya234 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2012, 03:51 PM
- By jack31484 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:25 AM
- By Crimson in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2010, 08:33 AM
- By jrickman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2010, 12:11 PM