Stratosphere Nandroid Help

OptimusI

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I recently discovered, much to my irritation, that my Strat consistently fails a nandroid backup. When using CWM, it produces no md5 and the data.rfs file ends up as a 0kb file. I tried Onandroid, but that gets as far as SDcard found and then stops and hangs. Additionally, the TI backups I made break wifi and the home button when restored. So now that I've manually rebuilt from scratch once, I'd love either another method to do a nandroid or some help getting the above methods to work. In case it's probative I'm running dwitherell's tweakstock and one of the tweaked kernels though I'll have to look up which one. Any help is appreciated!

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I always used CWM Recovery to make Nandroids, it worked fine... although many people get the backup done and then when they try to restore the MD5 fails, I never had that issue.

Are you sure you have enough free space on your SD card?

OptimusI

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
That was it! Well I feel foolish. Still a little annoying that CWM just aborts and reboots instead of popping an error. Not that I'm in any position to complain since I wouldn't even know where to begin to code something like CWM and it is free and awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz