- 6 Posts
Stratosphere 2: defaults to speakerphone on? How to answer with regular speaker?
My wife just got Stratosphere 2 (from Droid 2) from Verizon. Mostly works fine, but weirdly any incoming phone call that she answers goes directly to speakerphone when answered. Has to actively turn off speakerphone for every call. We can't seem to find anything in menu to change default answer being to regular speaker.
- 12-10-2012, 03:34 PM #2
Re: Stratosphere 2: defaults to speakerphone on? How to answer with regular speaker?Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Beanstalk Official KitKat ROM/hells-Core Kernel)
Work Phone: LG G2 on Verizon (Stock KitKat/rooted)
Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- By kingdavid757 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:57 PM
- By tracerit in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:37 PM
- By parker04sm in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:22 PM
- By jiholl in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2010, 06:16 AM
- By Japultra in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2010, 06:51 PM