- 6 Posts
Stratosphere 2: defaults to speakerphone on? How to answer with regular speaker?
My wife just got Stratosphere 2 (from Droid 2) from Verizon. Mostly works fine, but weirdly any incoming phone call that she answers goes directly to speakerphone when answered. Has to actively turn off speakerphone for every call. We can't seem to find anything in menu to change default answer being to regular speaker.
- 12-10-2012, 03:34 PM #2
Re: Stratosphere 2: defaults to speakerphone on? How to answer with regular speaker?Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Purity ROM with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (AICP 6.0 ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- By kingdavid757 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:57 PM
- By tracerit in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:37 PM
- By parker04sm in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:22 PM
- By jiholl in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2010, 06:16 AM
- By Japultra in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2010, 06:51 PM