What progress on Strat I OS bug fix?
After Verizon pushed the December upgrade multiple problems were reported here & elsewhere. Samsung & Verizon finally admitted bugginess but it appears NOTHING has been done. ? Any new info?
- 02-10-2013, 11:37 AM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: What progress on Strat I OS bug fix?
I had serious issues when first upgrading... but I did a (second) full wipe and format from CWM. Now the latest official is the first time this phone has ever been actually functional for me. Modem signal is very stable now (never was before) and wifi reception is improved.
I know a lot of people are reporting issues and connectivity problems, and I had them too, until doing the wipe/restore/upgrade properly (or maybe it was just running it the second time).
In fact it does so well now I (almost) regret getting a newer phone...
- 02-18-2013, 08:54 AM #4
- 02-18-2013, 12:14 PM #5
- By skilletrx in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 19Last Post: 02-01-2017, 04:35 PM
- By Raziel369 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2013, 08:56 AM
- By lechejuan in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2011, 08:58 PM
- By David737 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2010, 12:44 PM
- By pmjustiny in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2010, 04:06 AM