Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sizzers
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Locked out of play store

So, I have two gmail accounts, email1 and email2. Email1 is my primary personal email, so that's where almost everything I do is saved. Email2 is my school email, so I only use it on my phone for syncing email and calendar. Since both accounts are on my phone, in the play store when I click to show my apps, there's a drop-down to select which one I want to be looking at. Of course, this said email1 initially. I clicked email2, just to make sure that nothing was on there, and got the accept/decline dialogue box to activate google play. I don't want to activate google play on this account, so I click decline. This closes play. When I reopen it, I can't get to any other screens, only click accept and decline.
    I've tried pressing the back button, closing the app for a while in hopes that reopening it would put it back to the home screen, and restarting the phone. What should I do?

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

Default Re: Locked out of play store

Hi!

Click “Accept” to get in to the Play Store, click your 3 dot menu then enter in to “Accounts” and you can switch them over there.
    Putting out fire with gasoline
    acejavelin likes this.