does screen capture work on stratosphere 2?

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Every page I've found on Google says you're supposed to be able to take a screen capture on a Stratosphere by holding the Home and Power buttons simultaneously. That works on my Stratosphere I. However I had a Stratosphere 2 for about a week and I could never get the screen capture on it to work by pressing Home and Power. I found another thread about problems taking a screen capture on Stratosphere 2:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/249613-screen-shot-samsung-stratosphere-2-a.html
in which the OP said: "Update from just a couple hours later! After playing and playing, I figured it out! I thought it had something to do with the volume button, but I think it's just with the right timing that it works. Practice it and it will eventually work".

Does anyone know a way to take a screen capture on a Stratosphere 2 that doesn't require "a couple of hours" of "practice"?

LiquidShadows71

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Just figured mine out ~ you press Home and Power/lock at the same time and HOLD them together for a second or so and thats it ~ you'll see a white frame flash around the screen and a message telling you you've done it !

pretty simple actually!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance