Verizon dumps Strat II

ypmurg

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Or as they say, "retired." They have them available for replacement but since I have a Strat I they won't substitute. A physical keyboard is a necessity and I like the phone. ?suggestions?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Or as they say, "retired." They have them available for replacement but since I have a Strat I they won't substitute. A physical keyboard is a necessity and I like the phone. ?suggestions?

By "replacement" do you mean a warranty replacement or you want a new phone?

For a new phone, you may be out of luck... Most manufacturers have dumped the idea of physical keyboards altogether as there is such low demand for it.

Also, if they do not have the Stratosphere for a warranty replacement, they should be willing to substitute a refurbished Droid 4 or Stratosphere II for it since they are the most comparable models, if the rep on the phone won't do that you can ask for a supervisor, usually if its available they will make an exception but if its just not available you may be out of luck.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

cinnamon16201

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I realize this is and older thread, but if anyone is looking the Stratosphere II is still available at Best Buy. I just got a Galaxy S4 for a replacement for my Strat I and I'm not sure I really like it. I may end up taking it back for the Strat II. I know it's a real "downgrade" but since I'm having problems with signal strength on the S4 at least I will have a phone that I can make calls and send texts without problems!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid