- 12-26-2013, 04:42 PM #2
- 773 Posts
- Nexus 4 (Stock/AT&T)
Re: Verizon dumps Strat II
For a new phone, you may be out of luck... Most manufacturers have dumped the idea of physical keyboards altogether as there is such low demand for it.
Also, if they do not have the Stratosphere for a warranty replacement, they should be willing to substitute a refurbished Droid 4 or Stratosphere II for it since they are the most comparable models, if the rep on the phone won't do that you can ask for a supervisor, usually if its available they will make an exception but if its just not available you may be out of luck.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using TapatalkCurrent Phones: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T GoPhone (Personal/Stock KOT49H) / LG G2 on Verizon (Work/Stock)
Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- By FSchmitthammer in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:46 AM
- By atliens in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 01:32 AM
- By RobinNC in forum Other TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:50 PM
- By radhi19 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:19 PM
- By radhi19 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:33 AM