- 1 Posts
/datadata won't format, lfs done open fail etc. Strat
I've been having trouble for almost a month now, I'm stuck at stock recovery with it saying "lfs done open fail, Deleting Cryption Meta Data, ,# MANUAL MODE#" I can plug in my phone and it'll take me to CWM custom recovery but I can't mount or even format /datadata. Please Help, I'd lovely appreciate it. I tried flashing a custom unsupported ROM "DevilBread" for a different phone actually. I can't find any fix.
- By drsnet41 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 23Last Post: 11-08-2014, 06:30 PM
- By Maypo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:35 AM
- By crazigee in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:52 PM
- By rotor61 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:56 PM
- By millerblade in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:47 PM