[Guide] How To Root Samsung Transform Ultra

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I keep bothering. When I click on "OPS" and you tell me to find the TransformUltra thing I downloaded, I can't find it anywhere. Where do I look? It's not showing up unless I look for it by clicking on my document through the start menu.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Do need to extract anything? All I did was click and drag it from my downloads onto the list with everything thats on my sd card and showed up as A WINWAR file. Do I need to do anything before I go to the next step?
you probably have winrar set up as your default application on your pc, if you were using winzip it would show up as a zip.
so no you dont extract the file

dilbert#WN

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
What do I do if it never completes the Odin download? It starts, on the phone the last few lines are wait for usb_read, COMMAND_SET_READY_SIZE, ODIN Downloader, Image download START, Image size : 6291456
On the PC the first box says RECOVERY the green bar is half of the box below and the time is counting up, in the Message window the last few lines are <1> START!!!, <1> set download environment., <1> recovery.img download..
The first time I let it run for almost 40 minutes the second 10 minutes and still doesn't finish. I tried win7 x64 but Odin crashes, I am currently using XP x86

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You didn't follow instructions.please look at the op again.

8. Press start.

IMPORTANT!!!!!! Once the phone goes to black screen, unplug the usb cord from phone!!!!!!
Put battery back in and go into recovery. If you miss this step then you will have to start all over again.

To get to recovery:

1: Press and hold the volume down button
2: Press and hold the power button
3: Once the Samsung logo appears, let go of the power button.

Scroll down to "install zip from sdcard" - press power button
5 options will appear on next screen choose the first "choose zip from sdcard" press power button
Scroll till you find tu_root.zip and press power button
Scroll down to "Yes - Install tu_root.zip" press power
Let it finish.

The whole program takes about 10 seconds or less to complete.

Last edited:

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
im talking when I set the phone on download mode and try to connect to odin mutli downloader.

Please be sure you have the latest drivers available. Once you connect phone to computer (and your phone is in Odin) you should see the yellow box appear in the Odin program on the computer.

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Need the latest Samsung drivers. Go to Samsung website to get them. When you connect phone to computer does the computer recognize phone? Is your phone in download mode?