[Guide] How To Root Samsung Transform Ultra

javadabaron81

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
hey, I followed everything letter by letter until I started odin. Everything went smoothly until i started odin. After I started it, it stopped half way and i've been waiting for over 20+ mins. is it supposed to take long like this? If not what can i do to get it to speed up? Or is there a way I could stop it and start over? please help

javadabaron81

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
hey, I followed everything letter by letter until I started odin. Everything went smoothly until i started odin. After I started it, it stopped half way and i've been waiting for over 20+ mins. is it supposed to take long like this? If not what can i do to get it to speed up? Or is there a way I could stop it and start over? please help

javadabaron81

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
hey, im having the same problem the other guy was having, by black screen do you mean when it shows the yellow sign with the android figure shoveling dirt?
Im not sure what you mean and don't want to brick my phone.

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ive done everything to the tee, but for some reason my phone wont connect to odin. any idea?

If your device does not connect to Odin usually that means the drivers.
Uninstall any drivers you have for this device, then reboot.
After reboot, then plug your device back onto your computer and let the computer find and install them.
I know it can be pain (uninstalling drivers) but it will work.

Josh Lane

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
this may sound like a dumb question but how do i know if my Samsung Transform ULTRA is rooted or not? i followed all the above steps .. i dont think i missed anything

MsTxLisNtrprzeDvlpr

May 8, 2014
Visit site
This developer (Op) is the shiz.....my boyfriend has been trying to root for a hot minute....then he got me interested. I am (was) a total root virgin.....Not anymore!!!!!!!!!! A big high five and thank you to this Op!!!!!!! Now we will take control of our phones. This root performed on Samsung SPH-M930, next is a Huawei M865C.....then a Huawei Valiant and a couple more Samsung's. I am loving this shiz.

Rameek Alston

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
New to this site so not sure how things work.i got a boost transform ultra for cheap from a friend of mine and the phone is not acting right.it saysbuild number-gingberbread.ff27 which I have means,i just want the phone to work the regular way it usually works nothing extra for now anyway..i am just assuming that the process below and rooting have something to do with this.i called boost and all they know is that its not compatible with there sytem but it is a boost phone.can some plz help or direct me step by step how I get the phonen to work normally?

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
is the transformultra ops. file supposed to be text document cuz each time i download it download like a text document

It is not a text document. Your computer is recognizing it as a txt file. You have to UN-associate from the file reading as a txt. Somewhere in this thread depicts how to do that such thing.