phone says its charging when unplugged

YOLO.69

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
About 6 days ago I was trying to charge my phone and it wouldn't , so then I tried another charger and it started charging , but when I unplugged it and it said it was still charging and from that day my battery keeps on charging with out it being plugged in , how can I fiex this ? HELP!

aguadobrian

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I and many others are experiencing the same problem. I called up Samsung customer support and they guided me step by step to reset my phone back to factory setting. Basically the only thing they told me to do before resetting was to import/export (export) my contacts to ur SD card and make sure u know ur Gmail account info. Then you'd goto settings and I think it was in (privacy) option that u can reset ur phone. All fotos/video are already stored in ur SD card so u don't have to worry bout losing any of that data. The only data I lost were my apps that I downloaded. After resetting ur phone import ur contacts back and vo?la back to normal (supposedly) My phone is more normal than it was but still has only 1 glitch, it'll still sometimes show charging but atleast it doesn't beep like it did before which would interrupt my music player. If problem persists get a new phone :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol