1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Samsung Transform Ultra keeps shutting off then drains battery )=

Hey guys, back with another issue with my father's phone. So this has just recently been happening. His phone will shut off out of no where only when he used the internet or uses an app like facebook or the camera. He can only browse the internet for a couple minutes and it shuts off. When he tries to turn it back on, it says to connect it back to the charger. But the battery was like at 80%. And this happens alot now like everyday, it will just drain his battery when it was fully charged. We already replaced the battery and have done a factory reset but it still does the samething. I am hoping you guys can help me out here. I know the phone is a bit old but i dont think the age of the phone is the case. Please guys any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    ROM
    MegaTron 6.0.4 / Bobzhome

Default Re: Samsung Transform Ultra keeps shutting off then drains battery )=

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_562 View Post
    Hey guys, back with another issue with my father's phone. So this has just recently been happening. His phone will shut off out of no where only when he used the internet or uses an app like facebook or the camera. He can only browse the internet for a couple minutes and it shuts off. When he tries to turn it back on, it says to connect it back to the charger. But the battery was like at 80%. And this happens alot now like everyday, it will just drain his battery when it was fully charged. We already replaced the battery and have done a factory reset but it still does the samething. I am hoping you guys can help me out here. I know the phone is a bit old but i dont think the age of the phone is the case. Please guys any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Here is an answer from another post
    All thanks for the above banner goes to TexasEpic4G

thats exactly whats happening with my phone! did u get any answers on why it does that!?!?

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    ROM
    MegaTron 6.0.4 / Bobzhome

The only answer I could come up with is getting to hot. I use Bluetooth + Pandora + GPS at the same time. To many apps at once or to much UI (graphics) at one time.
    All thanks for the above banner goes to TexasEpic4G