Transform Ultra... HELP

Tinyyy19

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, I got caught in the rain yesterday and when I got in the house a phone call came through after the phone had dried off as well as myself. When I went to answer, I couldn't hear the person and they couldn't hear me. After plugging in headphones I could hold my conversation. Now, every time I turn my phone on it brings up the USB connection (charging or mass storage) then it'll go away, reappear and repeat that annoying process so that I can't do anything else. Right now, my phone is on the charger with no battery and working for some strange reason.

I guess I just want to know what I should do so that my phone will be working perfectly again. This isn't the first time I got caught in the rain with my phone in my pocket so i have no idea why it's doing this now. Plus, there is no water damage, I checked and even left my phone (taken apart) in rice for an hour or two. Probably should have left it longer but I really need some answers.

EDIT: Not to mention every time I turn it off for a minute to turn it on or take the battery out, when it comes back on it says that the date is January 5, 1980 and the time is 7:00pm. Help, please!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084