The heck?!

cacherpaderp

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
My phone isn't charging and I turned the phone off and plugged in the charger. It now says Battery Disconnected. I checked the strip to see if my battery had gotten wet, and it hasn't. I don't know what to do. This phone is brand new and in pristine condition and I'm going to be pissed if they make me pay $100 for a new phone.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If you just bought the phone it should be under warranty. Call the place you purchased it from and explain the problem.

Anchorite

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
same here

I had the same thing happen to me with an after market charger on outlets at two entirely separate electrical systems. I can turn on the phone fine, so obviously the battery is not disconnected, and I can charge it while it's on. I wonder if the charger is giving a voltage/amperage outside of some tolerance so that it refuses to accept it.

lsieu

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung Transform with Sprint service. It occasionally gives me a "Battery Disconnected" message. Sometimes it takes multiple times of re-seating the battery to fix the problem. I will call Sprint today and set up an a service appointment.

It also takes FOREVER to reboot this dang phone. Is that normal? (10mins to 1/2hr or MORE)

dachiefmizzy

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the Transform, takes about 2 minutes to boot. A lot longer than my friends Optimus. I've never got that battery disconnected message and I had the Transform since November. Transform does occasionally have this weird boot cycle where it will get to the home screen and then show the Samsung logo again and this is continuous, I found that if you unlock the phone fast enough it will break the boot cycle. Your Transform definitely has problems call support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa